- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees F; spread oats out on a large baking sheet and toast oats until slightly browned, about 5-7 minutes; allow to cool.
- Adjust oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Mix oats, raisins, nuts, sugars, and salt together. Whisk egg whites and vanilla in a small bowl. Fold into the dry ingredients.
- Roll into small balls, about 1 tablespoon in size. Place onto baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 33mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g