- 3 cup macaroni pasta, dry
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 large Shrimp, mixed, cooked
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2 dia.) bell pepper, red
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 bunch broccoli
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. While it boils, slice pepper into strips and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok, over medium-high heat. Crush or mince garlic. Add shrimp and garlic, sauté for 3 minutes; remove from pan.
- Add pepper slices, sauté for 3 minutes. Add pesto and cook on medium for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve over pasta; with raspberries and steamed broccoli on the side.
- Rinse broccoli and cut into bite size pieces.
- Steam until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 370mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 7g