- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- 2 medium apple
- 1 medium cucumber
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on half of the bread slices.
- Top with the other half of the bread slices forming sandwiches; cut into small strips.
- Let your kids dip sandwich strips into the yogurt.
- Slice apples and cucumber, and serve on the side.
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 387mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 21g