- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 1/2 ounce raisins, seedless
- 2 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- Cut each pita bread into 6 triangles; cut cheese into slices.
- Divide each ingredient into 4 equal portions and add to divided plates or containers.
- Serve immediately or pack in lunchboxes to go.
Calories: 491kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 1365mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 23g