- 4 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 tablespoon jam, all-fruit
- 16 cracker crackers, whole-wheat
- 2 medium orange
- 2 medium apple
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- For each lunch spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of jam on crackers, or send separately for child to spread themselves. Alternatively, whole grain bread can be used in place of crackers.
- Slice fruit, and mix together, allowing the juice from the orange to cover the apples as to prevent from browning. Send ranch for the broccoli if your kids like that.