A fast, fun twist on pizza! This pizza cooks up in a skillet in minutes for a fresh taste without the need for a hot oven.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 1 pizza
- 1 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 2 tablespoon poppy seed dressing, light
- Allow pizza dough to rest on the counter as you prep your toppings.
- Once you begin prepping your toppings, heat skillet on medium-high heat. Split dough into four sections, and roll each one, allowing it to fit the skillet.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil, and begin with first pizza. Cook for one minute, releasing any bubbles that may form. Flip the dough and immediately start adding toppings. Help the kids add their own toppings when you are making theirs. Once toppings are added, cover skillet. Cook until cheese is melted; approximately 5 minutes. If their is a burning smell, turn down heat.
- Serve with cranberry-lettuce side salad.
Calories: 741kcal | Carbohydrates: 95g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 1679mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 40g