- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 lb chicken breast
- 1 cup cream of broccoli soup, low fat, low sodium
- 1 cup SOUR CREAM, LIGHT
- 1 cup, shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 8 each new potatoes, red or white
- 2 stalk broccoli
- 1 cup leaves, whole basil, fresh
- 2 cup pineapple
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray, and add chicken. Combine soup, sour cream, cheese, milk, Italian seasoning, and pepper in a medium-sized bowl. Pour over chicken in slow cooker.
- Cube potatoes and add to slow cooker with chicken. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Once potatoes are tender, add chopped broccoli and cook for an additional 30 minutes. Stir in sliced basil just before serving.
- Serve with pineapple on the side.
Calories: 455kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 396mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g