Nature’s Candy Corn with Fruit Dip
Brighten your Halloween with this fun, honey-sweetened fruit twist on classic holiday candy.Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 medium apple
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- 1 cup pineapple, canned in 100% juice
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Skewer a thin slice of pineapple, mandarin orange, and slice of apple on a toothpick. Using a sharp knife, cut all three at an angle.
- Full instructions on our blog post to assemble!!
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 34mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 26g