- 1 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 14 1/2 ounce beef broth
- 16 ounce refried beans, canned, fat-free
- 3/4 cup milk
- 10 ounce tomatoes with green chilies, canned
- 4 ounce diced green chilies, canned
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 3 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/8 cup SOUR CREAM, REDUCED FAT
- 3 stalk green onion
- 4 ounce tortilla chips
- 2 cup pineapple
- Using a large skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat. Dice onion and mince garlic; add to beef. Stir to break up meat and combine, cooking 7-8 minutes until no longer pink. Drain excess fat and return to heat.
- Drain and rinse black beans. Add to skillet along with the beef broth, refried beans, milk, tomatoes, green chilies, corn, and taco seasoning. Stir well to combine and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. If mixture is thicker than you desire, add in additional broth or water until the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve topped with sour cream and chopped green onions, with chips and chopped pineapple on the side.
Calories: 538kcal | Carbohydrates: 87g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 2336mg | Fiber: 19g | Sugar: 19g