- 2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large egg
- 8 large egg white
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 teaspoon butter, unsalted
- 4 medium orange
- Chop mushrooms and peppers. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add veggies; saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Whisk eggs together; add to skillet with veggies. Cook for 2-3 minutes and stir to scramble. Continue cooking until no longer runny. Stir in cheese and remove from heat.
- Toast bread and spread with butter.
- Serve eggs with toast and orange wedges.
Calories: 512kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 224mg | Sodium: 518mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 5g