- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup mushrooms, brown, Italian, or Crimini
- 2 cup spinach
- 3 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 cup grapes
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, salt, and pepper until well blended.
- Chop mushrooms then stir into eggs.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; reduce heat to medium and spread spinach over the bottom.
- Pour egg mixture over spinach and cook about 1 minute, lifting edges occasionally to allow uncooked egg mixture to flow to bottom of the skillet.
- When mixture begins to set around the edges, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and cook 3-6 minutes more until completely set.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over half of the eggs, then fold the other half over top.
- Cut the omelet into quarters and slide each piece onto a serving plate.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 201mg | Sodium: 400mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g