- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 8 slice roast beef, deli sliced
- 4 slice mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- Thinly slice cucumber. Drain oranges and set aside.
- Layer roast beef, mozzarella, spinach, and cucumbers between slices of bread, forming 4 sandwiches (use condiments as desired).
- Mix yogurt with blueberries and oranges and serve on the side.
Calories: 439kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 762mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 25g