- 1 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 large egg
- 3 teaspoon grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup, sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 8 wooden skewers
- 1/4 cup unsifted powdered sugar
- 2 cup orange juice
- 2 cup Grapefruit juice, pink, raw
- 4 leaves mint, fresh
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Preheat a non-stick griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Meanwhile, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, oil, and honey. Gradually mix the wet ingredients into the dry; batter may be lumpy. Pour into skillet by the tablespoon, making pancakes that are only about 1-1 1/4 inch wide. Cook approximately 1 minute per side; watch carefully, the small pancakes will cook fast! Set aside and repeat until all batter has been used.
- Assemble skewers by alternating 1-2 pancakes and pieces of fruit. The kids can even do this themselves! Once all pancakes, strawberries, and blackberries have been skewered, lightly dust some powdered sugar over the tops.
- Grab the prettiest glasses you have and mix 1/2 cup of orange juice with 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice into each glass, and garnish with a mint leaf. Place yogurt on the side for dipping.
- Serve with lots of love!
Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 169mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 31g