- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 large egg
- 8 large egg white
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup jam, all-fruit
- 2 cup strawberries
- Spray a medium skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Chop pepper and tomato.
- Sauté peppers for 2-3 minutes, then add tomatoes and sauté a minute more.
- Whisk eggs together and add to skillet; cook until no longer runny. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Toast bread and top with jam.
- Serve eggs alongside toast and sliced strawberries.
Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 329mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g