- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 clove garlic
- 5 large egg
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 8 ounce turkey sausage
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- Preheat oven 350°F. Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Chop spinach and mince garlic; set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, almond milk, and baking powder; mix in spinach and garlic.
- Pour egg mixture into muffin cups and bake for 12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cut sausage into chunks and cook according to package.
- Assemble kabobs by adding quiche, sausage, and blackberries to skewers in an alternating fashion.
Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 275mg | Sodium: 525mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g