- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon vinegar, red wine
- 4 ounce Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 medium kiwi
- Cook quinoa as directed on package.
- While cooking, slice tomatoes in half and add to a large mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper; add olive oil and vinegar.
- Cut cheese into cubes and add to tomatoes along with the spinach. Toss well to coat evenly.
- Allow quinoa to cool to room temperature; then, add to veggies and cheese. Toss gently.
- Serve with sliced kiwi.
Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 336mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g