- 8 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 pound beef, ground, 90% lean
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium carrot
- 29 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 4 medium peach
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- While pasta cooks, brown beef in a large skillet, cooking until no longer pink and stirring frequently to crumble.
- Shred zucchini and carrot and squeeze out excess liquid. Add to the skillet and cook until veggies begin to get tender, stirring frequently.
- Add tomatoes (undrained), Italian seasoning, and cooked pasta to the skillet; stir together and heat through.
- Serve pasta with sliced peaches on the side.
Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 323mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 21g