- 2 oz Spaghetti
- 4 breast bone and skin r Chicken Breast, Boneless, Skinless
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Milk, Low fat 1%
- 16 tablespoon wheat germ
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup green beans
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 tsp, ground OREGANO, DRIED
- 1 tsp parsley, dried
- 1 tsp, ground BASIL, DRIED, GROUND
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside. Slice chicken into strips.
- Heat a large skillet (best if its oven proof, if not, then grab a baking dish to set aside) over medium-high heat. Whisk together milk and egg for an egg wash for chicken. Place wheat germ and Italian seasoning on a large plate.
- Dip chicken strips into egg and then wheat germ mix, set on a separate plate.
- Drizzle 1T olive oil into skillet; drop chicken breasts into pan, cook until each side has been browned. Spoon a small amount of sauce onto each piece of chicken, sprinkle grated mozzarella on top.
- Place oven proof skillet into oven, or transfer browned and prepared chicken to a baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes, until no longer pink in the center. While chicken cooks, slice carrots into strips. Saute carrots and green beans in 1T olive oil; season with oregano, parsley, basil, salt and pepper; soften, but still remain crunch.
- Serve chicken with pasta and remaining sauce, vegetables and grapes on the side.
Calories: 452kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 402mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 15g