- 10 ounce frozen vegetables, mixed
- 8 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound rotisserie chicken
- 2 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup pistachios, unsalted
- Set frozen veggies aside to thaw. Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package; drain and return to pot.
- Add veggies to hot pasta to finish thawing. Stir in freshly grated Parmesan cheese and oil. Dice chicken and add to pasta; mix well.
- Serve veggie pasta with grapes and pistachios.
Calories: 674kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 929mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 15g