- 4 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1/8 cup Miso
- 8 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 block Tofu, firm
- 1 stalk green onion
- 2 medium orange
- Bring the stock and miso to a boil in a saucepan until miso is dissolved. Add in the carrots and edamame and continue to boil until tender. Add alphabet pasta and boil gently until done, about 6 minutes, or according to the package directions.
- Cut the tofu into small cubes, and thinly slice the green onions, and set aside.
- When the pasta is tender, take the soup off the heat then add the tofu.
- Serve in small bowls, garnished with the sliced green onions and oranges on the side.
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 7g | Sodium: 281mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g