- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1 medium onion
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 14 1/2 ounce stewed tomatoes, canned
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 ounce tortilla chips
- 2 cup grapes
- Cut ham into bite-sized pieces and chop onion.
- In a saucepan, cook ham and onion over medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Drain and rinse beans, and chop tomatoes into smaller, bite-size pieces (reserving the liquid).
- Add beans and tomatoes (including reserved juice) to the saucepan; stir in chili powder. Heat to a boiling, reduce heat to medium-low, then simmer uncovered for 20 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Serve with tortilla chips and grapes on the side.
Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 988mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 17g