- 2 cup water
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 1 fl oz vinegar, rice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium peach
- 2 1/2 oz (21 whole kernels) hazelnuts or filberts
- 4 stick string cheese
- Bring 2 cups water and rice to a boil in a small saucepan. Cover, reduce heat, and cook 12 minutes. Drain; rinse with cold water. Drain.
- Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients (through pepper) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk until sugar dissolves. Add rice and chopped peaches and toss.
- Serve with nuts and string cheese.