Adorable mini pizzas for your favorite mini humans! Cut whole grain tortillas down to size with a simple drinking glass. Then stuff the tortillas in a muffin tin, add your favorite pizza toppings, and bake. Great for lunchboxes!
Mini Tortilla Pizzas
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
For the salad
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
On the side
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place tortillas on a flat surface and, using a drinking glass or food cutter, cut out 2 circles from each tortilla (making 8 circles total). More tortillas may be needed if they are small. Press tortilla rounds into the cups of a muffin tin.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sauce to each, then top with chopped mushrooms, cheese, and pepperoni (cut pepperoni into smaller pieces first if desired, or simply buy the minis!).
- Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese had fully melted.
- While baking, toss together lettuce, walnuts, sunflower seeds, and Italian dressing.
- Serve pizzas with grapes and salad on the side.