- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 medium potato, red
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 ounce Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes into halves and place onto prepared baking sheet (you may want to cut a small section off the bottom of the potatoes so that they sit better). Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; bake for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Scoop out a small amount from the center of each potato, then fill with guacamole, salsa and cheese.
- Place back into the oven for 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 427mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g