- 1 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 cup diced mushrooms, portabella
- 2 oz mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using a round cookie cutter, cut circles out of your bread (use the bread scraps to make bread crumbs by toasting and grating with a cheese grater).
- Place one spoonful of marinara sauce on each bread round. Sprinkle with mushrooms and mozzarella.
- Bake in oven, just until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
Calories: 118kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 325mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g