Mini Pancakes on a Stick
Mini pancakes on a stick are a fun and delicious finger-friendly breakfast or snack.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 none cooking spray
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 wooden skewers
- 1 cup banana
- 1 cup raspberries
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together egg, Greek yogurt and milk.
- Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture and use a wooden spoon to combine lightly.
- Lightly coat a non-stick skillet, then heat skillet over medium heat. Pour about 2 teaspoons of batter onto pan for each pancake (remember these are ‘mini’ so if you would like to make them bigger, just use more batter per pancake). Cook until edges set and bubbles appear on surface, about 1 minute. Flip to brown other side.
- Transfer to a large plate and repeat with remaining batter.
- To assemble, place one pancake on toothpick (or kabob stick), then a slice of banana followed by a raspberry. Repeat until all batter has been used. (Maple syrup may be added to each serving if desired).
Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 290mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 23g