- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 medium zucchini
- 4 large egg
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 medium banana
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 4 ramekins with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Dice onion, bell pepper, and zucchini; add to hot skillet. Sauté for 5 minutes or until softened. Remove from heat.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cheese, salt, and pepper. Add veggies and stir to combine; pour mixture into ramekins.
- Place ramekins onto baking sheet and then place into oven. Bake for 16-18 minutes until eggs are set.
- Toast bread and top with butter if desired. Serve frittatas with toast and bananas on the side.
Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 199mg | Sodium: 357mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g