- 2 medium russet potato
- 1 pound Ground turkey, 93% lean, 7% fat, raw
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Wrap potatoes in foil and pierce with a fork. Bake 35 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl mix together the turkey, garlic powder, parsley, oregano, egg, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs. Form into small meatballs, approximately 1 inch in diameter.
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium. Add meatballs and cook until browned and no longer pink on the inside. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- For the salad: Chop romaine; slice tomato and cucumber. Combine all veggies and drizzle with dressing just before serving.
- Serve meatballs with potatoes, grapes, and salad on the side.
Calories: 478kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 550mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g