- 1 cup strawberries
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 8 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons berries, 1 Slice bread, 2 teaspoons pecans, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon milk, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop berries, bread, and pecans.
- Mix egg, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Layer berries, bread, and pecans in a well greased ramekin (or a muffin tin).
- Pour egg on top and let soak for 15-20 minutes (or overnight).
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until egg is set and absorbed.
Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 188mg | Sodium: 224mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g