- 4 medium potato, red
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/2 cup green peas, frozen
- 10 3/4 ounce soup, cream of chicken, canned, condensed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain
- 5 ounce chicken, canned
- 4 ounce puff pastry, frozen, ready-to-bake
- 1 large egg
- 4 medium pear
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Dice potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, and zucchini. Set aside separately.
- Boil potatoes until nearly soft, and sauté remaining veggies until tender. Mix the two together, then season with pepper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream, and yogurt.
- Drain chicken and add to soup mixture, along with all the cooked veggies and the frozen peas. Mix well, then equally divide among small ramekins, souffle dishes, or oven-safe bowls.
- Unfold puff pastry onto work surface and roll out into a 12-inch square. Cut square into 8 equal, smaller squares.
- Top each ramekin with pastry, folding the edges down onto the rim of each dish.
- Whisk the egg in a small bowl, then brush egg wash over the top of the crusts (but not the edges).
- Cut a small X in the center of each crust, and pierce all over with a fork.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until tops are golden brown and filling is heated through.
- Serve with pears on the side.
Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 428mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 13g