- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 8 ounce puff pastry, frozen, ready-to-bake
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium banana
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and egg whites together. Finely chop spinach and add desired amount to egg mixture. Dice ham into tiny pieces. Grate the cheese.
- Cut one of the pastry sheets in half lengthwise. Cut each of those halves into thirds for a total of 6 pieces. Press into muffin tin. Fill the puff pastry with the egg mixture. Sprinkle each with cheese and ham. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the egg and crust are cooked through. Allow to cool. If preparing for a school lunch, make ahead of time and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with halved bananas.
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 141mg | Sodium: 470mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g