- 1 cup flour, whole wheat
- 2 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, milk, and vanilla, then add to the dry ingredients. Stir until just combined, being careful not to over-mix.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Lightly spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Pour 2 tablespoons of pancake batter at a time onto hot skillet to make mini-pancakes.
- When the bubbles settle and edges begin to set, flip the pancakes and cook through. Repeat until all the batter has been used.
- Top with yogurt and extra berries if desired.
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 235mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g