- 2 cup water
- 1 1/3 cup macaroni pasta, dry
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 2 medium carrot
- 4 medium kiwi
- Mix water and pasta together in a microwaveable bowl and heat on high for 5 minutes or until noodles are softened. Drain excess water if there is any.
- Stir in milk and cheese and return to microwave for 1-2 more minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in peas and heat a little longer until everything is warmed through.
- While pasta is cooking, peel and slice carrots and kiwis.
- If needing to pack to go, try sending pasta to school in a thermos with your child in order to keep it warm.
- Serve with carrot and kiwi slices on the side.
- Mix 1/3 cup whole grain pasta, 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup milk, and 1/3 cup cheddar in a microwaveable mug and heat on high until noodles are softened.
- Stir in 1/4 cup peas and cook for another 30 seconds until everything is warmed through.
Calories: 459kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 323mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g