- 6 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 medium lime
- 2 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- Rinse, dry, and chop romaine lettuce. Add to a large serving bowl.
- Dice avocado and tomato, grate cheese, and drain and rinse beans. Add to the lettuce.
- Squeeze lime juice over the entire salad; serve with mandarin oranges on the side.
Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 606mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 14g