- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup black beans, canned
- 4 medium pear
- 2 cup sugar snap peas
- Preheat broiler on low.
- Spread salsa on each muffin half and sprinkle with cheese.
- Dice green onions and tomato; top english muffins with the diced veggies.
- Rinse and drain beans; sprinkle evenly onto each pizza.
- Place onto a baking sheet, and broil 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts and turns golden brown.
- Serve with pears and sugar snap peas on the side.
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 714mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 23g