- 2 cup corn, frozen
- 10 ounce spinach, frozen
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 3 tablespoon diced green chilies, canned
- 4 cup Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 4 stalk green onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 24 wrapper, eggroll (7″ square) wonton wrappers
- 2 cup salsa
- Preheat the oven to 425˚ F. Thaw corn and spinach, squeeze dry spinach. Chop up 4 green onions.
- In a large bowl, combine everything but the egg roll wrappers. Mix well to blend. Lay an egg roll wrapper out on a work surface so that one of the corners is pointing toward you and place ¼ cup of the filling in the center. Fold the tip closest to you up over the filling, roll a bit, then take the points pointing outward and fold them in toward the center. Continue rolling into an egg roll shape until a small part of the remaining point is still free. Dip a finger in water or beaten egg and lightly brush on the edges of the free corner. Finish rolling and press to seal closed. Repeat with the remaining wrappers and filling.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the sealed egg rolls on the baking sheet seam side down and spray the tops of the egg rolls with cooking spray. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until lightly brown, turning halfway through baking. Serve warm with salsa.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 582mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g