- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 medium mango
- Take corn out of freezer and allow to thaw.
- Cook rice according to the package directions.
- Cut chicken into cubes.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Add cubed chicken to hot skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of water and seasonings to the skillet; cook for 1-2 minutes, then add corn.
- Heat mixture to a boil, allow water to reduce, then add rice and cook until warmed through. (If mixture seems too dry, add more water as needed.)
- Serve chicken and rice over lettuce and top with salsa and shredded cheese as desired. Serve cubed mango on the side.
Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 508mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 19g