- 1 1/2 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 8 ounce tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 cup spinach
- 4 teaspoon vinegar, balsamic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium sweet potato
- 4 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium orange
- Finely chop onion, mince garlic, and slightly whisk egg.
- Add beef, bread crumbs, tomato sauce, onion, garlic, egg, salt, and pepper to a large bowl; mix well (you may want to use your hands).
- Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray and then add the beef mixture. Shape into a loaf, leaving some space around the edges of the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until cooked through and no longer pink.
- A bit before the meatloaf is finished cooking, peel and chop the potatoes. Add to a saucepan and cover with water. Boil until fork tender, then drain; add the butter and salt, and mash together.
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.
- Serve meatloaf with spinach salad, sweet potatoes, and orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 638kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 179mg | Sodium: 1069mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 10g