- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium onion
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 large egg
- 1/3 cup flour, coconut
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray the muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Place meat into a large mixing bowl. Chop spinach, finely chop carrots, mushrooms, onions; add to meat along with remaining ingredients. Mix well with your hands.
- Place an even amount into muffin tins. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until meat is no longer pink in the center. Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions.
- Serve with a side of rice and pineapple
Calories: 439kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 214mg | Sodium: 959mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g