- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, fresh
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 tablespoon basil, fresh
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 slice bread, french
- 6 slice Swiss cheese
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 1/2 cup, chopped tomato, yellow
- 3 cup artichoke hearts, jarred
- 2 medium peach
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- Finely mince garlic, or press, and add to mayo. Add 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest then 1/4 tablespoon lemon juice. Chop all herbs and add to mayo mixture. Be sure to finely chop everything, and press garlic so you don’t get any big chunks. (when making a larger batch of this spread, you would mix in a food processor).
- Heat Panini maker (or on griddle). Brush outside of each slice of bread with olive oil, and the inside with 1 tablespoon sandwich spread.
- Top with cheese, pepper slices, tomatoes and artichoke halves. Close sandwich and cook for 4-5 minutes in Panini maker until cheese is melted.
- For added veggie nutrition, open sandwich and add your favorite salad greens before serving.
- Serve with a peach and baby carrots.
Calories: 498kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 792mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 10g