- 1/2 medium (2-1/2″ dia) onion
- 12 oz turkey, ground
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 2 tbsp parsley, fresh
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 large egg
- 1 medium whole (2-3/5″ dia) tomato, red
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 oz Spaghetti
- 4 cup pieces mango
- Chop onion finely; add to ground turkey along with bread crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper and egg; mix well. Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Dice tomato, and add to crock pot along with meatballs and sauce; cook on low for 4-6 hours; until no longer pink.
- Cook pasta according to package directions just before serving dinner; serve pasta and meatballs with cut mango.