- 5 1/3 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 medium orange
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Spray two large cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, apple sauce, maple syrup, molasses and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the oat mixture over the cookie sheets.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until golden brown, making sure to stir occasionally during baking.
- Remove and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, blend the yogurt and honey until well combined. Peel the orange and cut into chunks.
- In the serving dish, layer yogurt, granola and orange chunks. Repeat until serving dish is full. Store remaining granola in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.
Calories: 1006kcal | Carbohydrates: 180g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 33mg | Fiber: 25g | Sugar: 32g