Mango Frosty Snack
Banana, mango, and coconut milk combine deliciously in this frosty snack!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 3 medium banana
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- 1/4 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium lime
- Thinly slice the bananas and freeze. For ease, I like to freeze in a single layer on a strip of parchment paper. Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- In a food processor blend together all of the ingredients. It should take a few minutes, and you will need to stop and stir several times.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 78mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 27g