- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/3 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup, halves or slices peaches, canned in own juice
- 1 ounce chia seeds
- Recipe makes 4 jars. In half pint mason jars or containers, add oats (1/4 cup each), milk (1/4 cup), yogurt (1/4 cup), chia seeds (1 1/2 teaspoons each), almond extract(1/4 teaspoon), and honey (1 teaspoon).
- Put a lid on the jars and shake until well combined.
- Cut up and add peaches (or mangos if you can find them) (about 1/4 cup each) and stir with fork until mixed throughout.
- Return lid to jar and refrigerate overnight or up to 2 days. Serve chilled.
Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 74mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 20g