- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup lettuce, romaine
- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 4 medium orange
- 4 stick string cheese
- Peel and julienne the carrot and cucumber; shred the lettuce. Mix the tuna with mayonnaise (plain, low-fat yogurt may used in place of the mayo if preferred).
- Place some lettuce onto each tortilla; then add tuna, carrots, and cucumbers. Roll up tightly and slice in half.
- Serve with sliced oranges and cheese sticks on the side.
This easy recipe serves up tasty tuna salad plus added veggies in a healthy whole grain wrap. Use any brand of mayo and tortillas your family likes. Perfect for lunchboxes!