- 2 cup elbow noodles
- 1 can tuna, canned in water
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise, light
- 1/8 cup (8 fl oz) yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 8 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes tomato, red
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 2 large EGG, HARD-BOILED
- 2 medium (3″ dia) apple
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, set aside to completely cool. (Unless you were able to make extra the evening before).
- Chop celery olives, and tomatoes. Mix remaining ingredients, except apples; mix in with cooled pasta; serve with sliced apples. You may add more mayo or plain yogurt if you desire.
Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 344mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g