- 4 ounce whole wheat pasta shells
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup spinach
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cup pineapple
- Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain and allow to cool.
- Quarter cherry tomatoes, cut mozzarella into cubes, chop spinach, and dice 1/2 the ham.
- Add the tomatoes, cheese, spinach, and diced ham to the pasta; toss to combine.
- Whisk together olive oil, salt, pepper, and 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice to taste.
- Top salad with dressing and serve with remaining ham and chopped pineapple on the side.
Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 583mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g