- 4 large egg
- 1 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- Hard boil eggs and allow to cool before peeling off shells.
- Cut cauliflower into small florets and cucumbers into slices. Cut cheese into cubes and remove the peel from the tangerines.
- Add all ingredients into a lunchbox with separators along with a little note for your loved one.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 214mg | Sodium: 465mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 12g