- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 ounce Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium mango
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cut rolls in half. Place bottom halves on a baking sheet, then layer with ham and cheese; top with remaining halves of rolls.
- Melt butter; stir in poppy seeds, Dijon, and Worcestershire sauce, then drizzle over sandwiches. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Core and slice bell pepper, peel and chop mango, and shred lettuce. Combine lettuce with mango chunks.
- Serve sandwiches with pepper slices and salad on the side.
Calories: 343kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 380mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g