- 4 large egg
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium carrot
- 3 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 large pita, whole wheat
- 2 cup strawberries
- Hard boil eggs and set aside to cool.
- Roughly chop spinach and romaine, halve cherry tomatoes, and peel and thinly slice carrots. For fun, cut carrot slices into shapes with a knife or with small metal cookie cutters if desired. Add all to a mixing bowl and toss with your favorite dressing.
- Cut avocados in half and remove the pit. Peel and chop the eggs, then mix together with yogurt, salt, and pepper. Scoop an even amount into each avocado half.
- Cut pitas into triangles and slice strawberries. Serve alongside salad and stuffed avocados.
Calories: 458kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 188mg | Sodium: 440mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 9g